Get a FREE SEO Audit on Your Website
Search Engine Optimization
Our goal is to deliver not just one first page ranking, but multiple! We want your business to “own” the competition, and intercept all the searches for your niche.
Web Design & Optimization
Whether you need website tweaks, or a full blown makeover, we have you covered. Badger SEO can set up up with an updated, mobile friendly website.
We don’t just do SEO. We can help you build your brand over numerous platforms, give you the opportunity to connect with customers through multiple channels.
Oshkosh SEO Company – Get Results That Stick
Hey there, thanks for stopping by and checking out our Oshkosh SEO page. You are most likely visiting this page because you have a local business in Oshkosh Wisconsin, and are looking to beef up your online presence. That is a great choice because having a strong presence in local search can lead to great things for your business.
Why You Need an Oshkosh SEO Company
As mentioned above, having a strong online presence can work wonders in regards to generating new business. When someone enters a Google search they are presented with 3 options:
- An Ad
- Google Maps
- Organic Listings
Asa business owner, you have the choice of doing nothing and hoping for the best, running paid ads, or implementing SEO in attempts to rank in the maps and organic results. We think SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the best option, let me explain why.
Obviously, we are a little biased. We have a company that specializes in SEO services, but looking at this objectively really confirms our belief of why SEO is the best way for local business owners to advertise their business. Here are some of the top reasons we feel that Oshkosh SEO is the way to go:
- Money – Every business knows that money is a good thing, it’s the bottom. With PPC (Paid Ads) you can certainly get instant traffic and exposure to your website, however, once you pause or stop paying ALL of your traffic goes away too. With SEO, it takes a little longer to see results but once ranked the spending can be greatly minimized (or eliminated altogether) and you are still capitalizing on the traffic coming from those searches. In the long-term, it is a no-brainer. How much does SEO cost? Check out this resource on that very topic.
- Branding – Good SEO starts with building YOUR brand. Ranking for keywords is awesome and is the ultimate goal of our service, but if you are not ranking for your brand you might need to rethink your strategy. Google hates SEO’s that try to force things. When a business and website is born, it is not natural for it to heavily target keywords, instead, it looks way more natural to build the brand, and secure that name in as many places as possible. Once you dominate for branded searches it is a good time to start becoming more aggressive with keyword searches. Not saying you can’t do both at the same time, but securing the brand is essential for long-term success. PPC offers no real branding abilities. It can help to create awareness, but it will not secure the brand as SEO does.
- Long-Term Results – We mention it briefly above, but it deserves a little more than a sentence. We cannot stress enough about the long-term traffic benefits a business can enjoy from SEO. We all know that no one is using Yellow Pages. Everyone is simply picking up their phone, tablet, or hopping onto their computer to conduct a search for whatever they happen to be looking for. It’s faster, easier, and gives the searcher a chance to learn more about the options they have at their disposal. SEO can position your business/website directly in front of these searchers, which can help generate a steady flow of leads for many, many years.
- And Others – Let’s not kid ourselves, everyone wants to be able to say they rank #1 on Google for this or that. Well, you aren’t going to accomplish that with PPC so if you want to hang out where the cool kids are, get your SEO into high gear 😉
There are so many benefits to SEO marketing, it is just impossible to list them all on this page.
Does your business need leads? Do you want to capitalize on the searches that ARE taking place on Google and other search engines? If so, take a minute to visit our Discovery Page and fill out the information there. We will promptly get back to you after reviewing your information to discuss our SEO services and how they can benefit your business.
Hopefully, you now you realize how we can help your business stand out from the competition. You can get a free analysis of your current situation online by taking 5 minutes to fill out the information on your Discovery Page.
We hope this has been helpful and would love to talk more about your project. Contact us any time if you have any questions.
Stop Losing Customers to Your Competition
What We Do
Our top priority is to give your business the exposure you deserve, which will allow you to become a top player in your niche!
Grow Your Customer Base
We will help to increase your website visibility/online presence which will ultimately drive more customers to your website, and increasing your sales.
We will put your money to work for you! We understand that achieving a positive ROI is your #1 goal, and our services are affordable enough to make that happen.
Get Your FREE SEO Report Card for Your Website
The process is fast and easy.
- Get your score
- Make the necessary improvements
- Bypass your competition
Our free SEO report card will let you know how your site performs. In a matter of seconds, you can get a full view the details that are helping and hurting your sites performance in the search engines. This free report takes out all of the guess work, and provides business owners with a fast and comprehensive overview of potential issues that are effecting your SEO.
Get a fast, free website audit
Enter your URL below to get full in-depth SEO report and tips.
Testimonial - David J. Schultz Law Office, Oshkosh WI
“As a solo legal practitioner, I came to the conclusion that my historical reliance upon print advertising was ill-considered in this day and age of electronic sophistication. Therefore I turned to Josh Parker of Badger SEO to pull me into the 21st Century in terms of my marketing needs. I contacted with Josh for several search engine optimization projects as well as the development of a mobile device-friendly website. In all of his endeavors, I found him to be personable, polite, professional and punctual in doing what he promised to accomplish. Although there perhaps there is no definitive way to measure SEO success, I have every reason to believe that Josh’s advice has helped my practice and that anyone in my situation can place their trust in Mr. Parker that he will do his best to ensure that one’s business or profession optimally promoted. As far as I am concerned, you can’t go wrong with Badger SEO and I plan to contunue my professional relationship with them for the foreseeable future. Since I am convinced that expertise of Josh Parker will directly impact and greatly benefit my legal practice. David J. Schultz Owner, David J. Schultz Law Office
Testimonial - Ingersoll & CO, Lake Geneva WI
“Josh was able to help us go from having absolutely no presence online to having a strong presence. Not only did he redo our entire website, but he optimized it and got it ranking in top spots for so many different searches that were highly relative to our business. He was available, and very easy to work with throughout the entire process.” Todd President, Ingersoll Lighting, LLC
Hey there, thanks for stopping by. You found this website because something led you to conduct a search on Google that could help you find ways to generate leads for your business by using the internet. Whether you are a plumber, electrician, remodeler, chiropractor,...
Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog and reading this post. You are here because you are an affiliate marketer and want to know what the best hosting company is for your affiliate website. With so many hosting companies out there it sure can be hard to choose...
Hello, thanks for stopping by. You are here because you want to know if web hosting affects SEO. Well, I am glad you are here and I am happy to clear this question up for you. Not only will I answer it, but I will explain the reason for my answer in depth and you...